[FREE] Just Enough Python for Big Data and Machine Learning
What you Will learn ?
- Just Enough Python for Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
As per Udemy policy for free courses, we are not allowed to post more than 2 hours of content. Therefore, we tried our level best to cover Basics of Python 3 using Anaconda Distribution which would enable you to move to Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence quickly and seamlessly.
Here is detailed Agenda for the course:
1. History of Python
2. Python Basics
3. Introduction to Anaconda Interface
4. Key Principle – Finding Structures over Unstructured Data
5. Theory behind Semi-structured Data
6. Testing Regular Expressions using Regex
7. Semi Structured Data Processing
8. Variables and Basic Types
9. Built-in Functions for String Manipulation
10. More Python In Built Functions
11. Comparing Various Complex Types in Python
12. Tuples Theory
14. Dictionary Theory
16. Set and Frozen Set
17. Working with List
18. Program Flow Statements
19. Working with Functions
Please do check our other courses (free as well as paid) on Udemy –
Big Data Crash Course | Learn Hadoop, Spark, NiFi and Kafka
Big Data For Architects | Build Big Data Pipelines and Compare Key Big Data Technologies
Google Data Engineer Certification Practice Exams
Setup Single Node Cloudera Cluster on Google Cloud
Confluent Certified Operator for Apache Kafka Practice Test
Confluent Certified Developer Apache Kafka Practice Tests
An Introduction to Snowflake
We conduct private trainings for corporates. Please do checkout our website for more details.
- Access to a computer that runs the Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
Coupon Code : Free