[100% OFF] Winning with Social Media Influencers
What you Will learn ?
- The 10-step influencer strategy used by some of the world’s most well-known brands
- Finding and choosing the best influencers
- The difference between content creators and influencers
- Choosing the best content types to meet your goal
- Measuring success and ROI according to industry benchmarks
- What you must include in contracts and the Scope of Work
- Setting your influencer up for success
- Social media engagement protocol guidelines
- Reviewing content: Watchouts to look for
- Reporting on the program: What to include, what to leave out
- Everything you need to lead successful influencer campaigns no matter your industry, category, or customer
Influencer marketing is at the height of its effectiveness and those who do it well will reap the rewards of success. But, with so much conflicting, changing information on the topic, it’s hard to know where to start.
Most marketers and business leaders have more questions than answers. Who is the best influencer for my program? What type of content should I have them create? What should I pay? Do I have to pay them? How will I receive a return on investment? Can I do this myself?
Influencer marketing is not as complicated as it seems. You just need to know which questions to ask.
This course will teach you exactly how the world’s biggest brands manage their programs. It is the step-by-step process I’ve refined over years of trial and error that, if followed, will give you a smart, strategic, measurable influencer program that meets or exceeds your goal.
I have 15 years of experience working in news, public relations, and digital media at agencies with some of the world’s most well-known brands where I’ve been able to apply these tactics and see what works and even more important – what doesn’t.
This course, designed for marketers of all types, will teach you everything you need to know to lead successful influencer campaigns no matter your industry, category, or customer.
- Basic understanding of the most common social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, etc)
Coupon Code : 1B82A967DF1A96C0951D