[100% OFF] The Ultimate Guide to Stencil for Merch By Amazon, KDP & POD
What you Will learn ?
- How to use Stencil to make t-shirt designs for Merch By Amazon.
- How to use Stencil to make Kindle book covers for KDP.
- How to use Stencil to make designs for Popsockets, Phone Cases, and Hoodies for Merch By Amazon.
- How to use Stencil to make self-published paperback book covers for KDP.
In this course, you will learn how to use Stencil (a web-based online design program) to quickly and easily make amazing designs that you can use for Merch By Amazon products, KDP book covers, and much, much more. Stencil gives users access to over two million royalty-free images and photos as well as over two million icons that you can use to make eye-catching Merch By Amazon designs and KDP covers.
This course covers the different dimensions and file-type requirements for Merch By Amazon and KDP. This course includes videos showing students how to use Stencil to make Merch By Amazon designs for t-shirts, tank-tops, v-necks, long-sleeve, raglan, sweatshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases, and Popsockets. For KDP, this course shows students how to make Kindle covers as well as specific dimensions and size requirements for full, wrap-around covers for self-published paperback books
You can use Stencil from any Chrome browser, you can upload your own image assets, and you can save your designs to the cloud.
New users get a free month of Stencil included in this online course. Create and download as many Merch By Amazon designs and KDP book covers as you want during your free trial.
- Students should have access to a computer or laptop, high-speed Internet connection, and Chrome browser.
- Students will get a free trial to the Stencil design software.
Coupon Code : FREEMAR2021