[100% OFF] The Comprehensive Guide To Logistics & Supply Chain
What you Will learn ?
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics Management in a business
- Foundational knowledge & skills in how supply chains work and how it affects a business
- Designing of distribution networks & the management of inventory
- Export distribution strategies when exporting overseas
- The payment methods when trading internationally
- Learn about Incoterms and understand which is the most suitable
- Documentations required for Customs & Shipping
- Transportation methods in a Supply Chain
- Sourcing & Procurement of suppliers & goods
- The Role of Information in Supply Chain
- Bullwhip Effect
- What is the SCOR model and how to apply it
Become an expert in the field of Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics Management & Import & Export
The most comprehensive guide on Udemy for SCM & Logistics with a focus on how it affects businesses. You will also learn about how international trade works, importing & exporting of goods to various countries and the documents required to do so. Whether you are a student in this field or a professional looking to switch careers, this course is for you! With the knowledge and skills learned from this course, you will be able to tap into the various opportunities offered by this growing sector, providing logistical services to global consumers and businesses.
This course includes quizzes, tests to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter.
You will get lifetime access to the lectures! This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. So what are you waiting for? Learn and advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- A strong interest and passion to learn is all that’s required!
Coupon Code : KNOWLEDGEHUB