What you Will learn ?
- Learn about conditionals, operations & loops
- Learn about arrays & objects
- Learn how to write modular and well maintained code using functions
- Learn how to use DOM to manipulate elements on our webpage
- Learn the latest version of Vue i.e Vue 3
- Learn how to build a fully functional Todo app with Vue 3
- Learn how to build a fully functional web based calculator app with Vue 3
- Learn how to program the back-end using Node & Express
- Learn how to integrate MySQL database along with your Node & Express web applications
Here Is What You Get By Enrolling In This Course:
Word-By-Word Explanation: In the entire course, I explain each line of code, without skipping a single line of code.
Awesome Quality Content: Over 25+ hours of HD Videos.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
The Complete Course is divided into 13 Major sections.
Here is a brief description of what you will learn in each section.
Section 1: Introduction & Installing Required Tools.
Section 3: Conditionals, Logical Operators & Loops.
After learning all the basics, in this section we will learn how to use conditionals like if, else if, nested if & switch case statements to make decisions in our code. We also learn about the Boolean operators such as the logical AND & OR. Finally we will learn how to loop through a given set of instructions using the for, while & the do-while loop.
Section 4: Arrays & Objects.
Section 8: Front-End Web Development With Vue.
In this section we learn the VueJS library right form scratch. We will learn all the basics of the Vue library and learn how these concepts can be put to practice to build interactive interfaces for our websites & web applications. We will learn how different elements on our webpages can be made reactive by attaching them to the data such that they change with changes in data. We will also learn how to use Vue components to modularize the front end of our application.
Now that we know how to use Vue to power our applications, its now time to put our knowledge into practice. In this section we will build a fully functional Todo List application entirely in Vue which is capable of performing create, read, update & delete operations on data also known as CRUD.
Vue is best suited for SPAs or single page applications. Hence in this section we build a fully functional browser based calculator app that performs operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, finding percentage etc.
Section 13: Building A Chat Application With Socket io & NodeJS.
In this section we will learn how multiple clients can be connected to a single server via using sockets. We will learn this by building a chat application which consists of one server and multiple clients. We program the server using NodeJS and a library called as socket io. Using which we build a server that can broadcast messages received from one client to multiple other.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Make sure to enroll in the course before the price changes.
Join the journey.
- No coding or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with internet connection.
- No paid tools are required as the tools required for this course are free.
- Passion and curiosity to learn something new.
Coupon Code : 5EF22B30CA3C0D197C4F