[100% OFF] Supply Chain Management : Inventory Management and Control
What you Will learn ?
- Inventory Management and Control with implied knowledge Supply Chain Management Students and Professionals.
- Learn types of inventory based on stage.
- Learn types of inventory based on purpose.
- Total overview of Inventory in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Learn tools for Inventory Management and Control
- Advantages and Disadvantages of High and Low Level of Inventory
- The Role of Information Technology in Inventory Management and Supply Chain
- Costs associated with Inventory in Inventory Management
- The Approach to follow while your Inventory is under production
Practical Course on Realtime business knowledge for Inventory management in Supply Chain. As Inventory management is the heart of supply chain one needs to manage Inventory because inventory is deciding factor in profit and loss of your organization. As it is wisely said Inventory is money you have invested to make profit. This course will help you sell your Inventory fast and give you ROI for your inventory by keeping inventory at the lowest level.
As the demand for Supply Chain professionals has increased a managers who can bring profit to the organization has also increased knowing your inventory levels is the most important thing in Supply Chain.
This course will give you answers to all your question when you can fall in trouble by your wrong inventory decisions and what are the right moves for your inventory levels and tools to optimize your inventory in supply chain
Introduction to the Syllabus of the Course on Supply Chain : Inventory Management and Control
What is Inventory and Inventory Management
Based on stage Inventory
Based on Purpose Inventory
Why Inventory management is Important in Supply Chain?
Advantages and Disadvantage of High and Low level of Inventory in Inventory Management
Cost of inventory and its importance in Inventory Management
Hidden Cost of Inventory in Inventory Management
Reasons to hold extra Inventory in Inventory Management
Production Inventory Management
Finished Goods Inventory
Sales ,Operation Plan and Outsourcing Inventory in Inventory Management
Forecasting Inventory level for future sales for better Inventory Management
Tools for Inventory Management and Control
More Chapters will be added every week as over team is trying hard to constant update the course as Supply Chain is changing every passing year keeping our content and our students updated on Supply Chain is our primary focus
Also a thing to once you enroll for this course you will have lifetime access to our course and update
- A positive attitude 🙂
Coupon Code : 044B79846A488B43DA80