[100% OFF] Stress Management: Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business
What you Will learn ?
- explore emotional resilience and its place within a business environment.
- recognise stress; its impact, symptoms and causes.
- determine strategies to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace.
- assess and develop your own personal resilience.
- evaluate ways to develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
This course is based upon the book “The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace” by Robin Hills (ISBN: 1909116599).
‘The Authority Guides’ is a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters. They are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides.
How do the challenges inside and outside of work impact upon your emotions and your resilience?
The emotional resilience of those involved in a business will contribute significantly to the organisation’s success. Almost all of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting.
With so many challenges and changes to deal with in both life and the workplace, it’s vital to understand how emotions relate to unfamiliar and unpredictable situations and to how they contribute to resilience.
Understand more about the role of emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work. Find out how you can develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
By completing this course, you will be able to
Discover how you use your emotions to develop your capability to manage your resilience
Determine ways to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances
Recognise how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively
Explore action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others
Outline how to develop resilience in others at a personal, team, and organisational level
How to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace with good emotional awareness.
By completing the practical activity that gets you to assess your resilience, you are going to get insights into how you view your resilience and how others view your resilience.
You can use this information to evaluate methods to improve the ways that you use your emotions and how they impact upon your resilience.
Short, sharp, snappy lectures covering all aspects of resilience in business
Practical activities that encourage you to explore your resilience and the impact that this has on you and on other people
Quizzes to test your knowledge and learning
A series of resource cards to download and keep
Emotional resilience can mean managing the emotions that you experience or managing the emotions of those around you. This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you approach potentially challenging situations.
All captions have been reviewed and are grammatically correct.
All PDFs are Section 508 / ADA Accessibility compliant.
All videos have grammatically correct English captions.
Latest update – August 2021
- You should have an interest and understanding of stress management but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- You should be interested in emotions and resilience at work.
- You should be keen to learn techniques to understand ways to develop emotional resilience as a contribution to your business success.
- You should have a willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your resilience and stress management skills
Coupon Code : SUMMER21