[100% OFF] SQL Server Database Engine For Beginners
What you Will learn ?
- Installing SQL Server
- Installing SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Connecting to Database Engine
- Writing Transact -SQL Statements
- Create a database
- Create a table
- Insert rows into table
- Query table
- Updating Database Records
- Delete Rows
- Truncate Table
- Drop Table
- Drop Database
- Explore Basic Navigation in Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Tuning a workload
- Viewing tuning recommendations
- View tuning reports
The Database Engine component of SQL Server is the core service for storing, processing, and securing data.
The Database Engine provides controlled access and rapid transaction processing to meet the requirements
of the most demanding data consuming applications in your enterprise.
SQL Server supports up to 50 instances of the Database Engine on a single computer.
This course is intended for users who are new to SQL Server and who have installed SQL Server or SQL Server Express.
Learn how to connect to an instance of the database engine using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and then build and run Transact-SQL statements.
What You Will Learn :
Connect to a SQL Server instance
Writing Transact-SQL Statements
Create a database
Create a table
Insert rows into the new table
Query the table and view the results
Verify your connection properties by using the query window table
Database Engine Tuning Advisor
Basic Navigation in Database Engine Tuning Advisor (DTA)
Tuning a workload
View tuning recommendations
View tuning reports
- No knowledge Prerequisites
- Your System must have SQL Server Installed. The course covers this.
- Your System must have SQL Server Management Studio Installed. The course covers this.
Coupon Code : 056AC6567C8F90E17AFB