[100% OFF] SQL Code Challenges: Use SQL to answer Business questions
What you Will learn ?
- Build SQL Query to get all records from a database table
- Build SQL Query to get specific records from a database table
- Build SQL Query to get data from multiple database tables
- Build SQL Query to filter and get specific records from a database table
- Build SQL Queries using various Operators
- Build SQL Queries that sorts records retrieved from a database table
- Build SQL Queries that groups data
- Build SQL Queries that use aggregate functions
- Build SQL Queries that uses wild characters
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.
The best way to build up your skills in any area is by practice. This course is a hands-on practical learn by doing course.
SQL ( SQL -Structural Query language ) is one of the most popular and sort after skills in the IT industry. SQL Skills is so important especially with big data and data dependent businesses and applications from Facebook to our local banks.
This course was designed with the beginner in mind. The course starts by walking you through how to setup a lab where you will download and install Microsoft SQL Server and the sample Northwind database.
In this course we will solve 21 business related problem questions by building SQL queries to interrogate the database and produce the answers to solving the business problems.
We will use the following while building our queries to solve the business problems :
Retrieve data with SELECT
Use Case Expressions
Filter data with equality filters
Filter data with basic comparisons
Filter data with string comparisons
Filter data with logical comparisons
Filter data with NULL comparisons
Use order by clause
Sort data by ascending and descending order
Use Table joins to extract data from multiple tables
Use UNION operator to combine results of two or more SELECT Statements
Aggregate functions to compute a single output value
GROUP BY Clause to group related data
By the end of this course you will be would have gained enough skills to interrogate Databases.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is required but not a show stopper
- Basic knowledge of database concepts
- Software and database required. The course shows you how to install them
Coupon Code : 4AF58D99CD72B36EA1B6