[100% OFF] SCRUM The Masterclass: Learn SCRUM Here & The PSM1 Is Yours!
What you Will learn ?
- Agile Refresher: What Is Agile?
- Agile Refresher: The Foundation Of Agile
- Agile Refresher: Agile Manifesto Principles 01 through 12
- Agile Refresher: Why We Use Agile
- Agile Refresher: Agile Frameworks
- Scrum – Introduction To Scrum
- Scrum – The Scrum Guide
- Scrum – The Scrum Values
- Scrum – What Is The Scrum Flow
- Scrum – The Framework Part 1: Product Definition
- Scrum – The Framework Part 2: The Scrum Team
- Scrum – The Framework Part 3: The Scrum Plan
- Scrum – The Framework Part 4: The Sprint Plan
- Scrum – The Framework Part 5: The Daily Plan
- Scrum – The Framework Part 6: The Backlog Refinement
- Scrum – The Framework Part 7: The Sprint Review
- Scrum – The Framework Part 8: The Retrospective
- Scrum – The Scrum Roles
- Scrum – The Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum – Scrum Theory
- Scrum – What It All Comes Down To
- Scrum PSM1 Practice Tests
Welcome to “SCRUM, The Masterclass: Learn SCRUM Here and The PSM1 Is Yours.”
ATTENTION PRODUCT CREATORS: Learn, Understand & Experience The SCRUM Framework And Success Is YOURS!
In 2018, the following was written by Jeff Sutherland Junior, (JJ), CEO of Scrum Inc, who replaced dad, Jeff Senior in that position, as Jeff Senior was elevated to the position of Chairman of the Board. At that time, Jeff Junior wrote the following:
“In December of 1993 my father, Jeff Sutherland, gathered a team of people and asked them to go on a new journey with him, a new way of working. A way he had started developing forty years prior while a cadet at West Point, developed through years as a fighter pilot, as a professor seeking new treatments for cancer, and leading six different technology companies. A way of working rooted in respect for people, a way to unleash human potential, a way that delivered results faster than anyone had ever thought possible. A way with the unlikely name of Scrum.
There is a “Tidal Wave” today that is sweeping our Globe. It began as a ripple in the late 1980s and has progressed into this enormous wave that is sweeping over the “Product Development Arena.” Products all the way from Automobiles to Government Policy creation to the delivery of massive Software Systems. To many of us who have been involved in this arena for over 20 years, we label it as the “Agile Revolution!”
And the key framework, the most used framework, and the most successful framework in the Agile “space,” is Scrum. Scrum, the framework that came from the work of the co-founders, Jeff Sutherland (senior) and Ken Schwaber (Scrum org). This course is all about that framework called SCRUM!
Why You Should Take This Masterclass!
Recently, one of the top Global Information Technology oversight organizations, Forrester, said this:
” “The organizational structures that got us to where we are today, are failing us — they are not the structures that will take us forward. Times have changed, and our organizations must adapt to catch up and begin to keep pace with business change”
To be at the forefront of working with our organizations to adapt and catch up and begin to keep pace with the changing world around us in the area of product development, you need to know what we are teaching in this course. You then need to take that knowledge and understanding and get yourself “certified” to be able to receive the credibility you need to get positions to lead your organizations in this direction.
Our intent is that when you finish our course, you will take the next step and get yourself certified as a “Professional Scrum Master1 (PSM1) from Scrum org. This is what so many of our students have done, and now we have hundreds who have been certified around the world as “PSM 1’s.”
For you to achieve this, in this course we teach you all about that “way with the unlikely name of SCRUM.” We teach you:
· What Scrum Is.
· Where Scrum comes from.
· The foundation of Scrum.
· The Scrum Framework.
· Scrum Theory.
· Scrum Values.
· Scrum Artifacts.
· The Scrum Team.
· Scrum Roles.
· Scrum Leadership.
· What works and what does not work with Scrum.
· The nuances of Scrum from Organization to Organization – why it is so different from team to team.
· All “6” Scrum Ceremonies.
· The visible Scrum Information Radiators
All of this is based on the November 2020 Scrum Guide.
To sum this all up, at the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding to not only become a PSM1 but to begin working with your organizations to help them move into the forefront of their industries.
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that’s why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
Professor Ed …. “We Are Agile!”
- Your own computer and good internet access.
- You Must Understand English.
- You must have a Udemy student account.
Coupon Code : 4A1EB9395F3E60C7DE74