[100% OFF] SAP Business Analytics Essential Training
What you Will learn ?
- Master how to install, configure and use Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Dashboards and Analysis Edition to get actionable insights from raw data
- Understand the latest developments, capabilities and concepts of SAP Business Analytics solution
- Learn how to use GRC solution to manage compliance and policy management
- Implement EPM to help your company become more agile – gaining organizational alignment and excellence in financial and operational performance management
If you have been looking to move to business analyst, this video will provide you with enough information to do so. Not only understanding the basics, but how to make your first business analytics project successful.
Being a great data analyst is about helping your organization make better and more informed decisions.
According to Gartner research, Bl platform software and services sales will be tallied at $30 billion in 2020, and SAP Business intelligence solution has taken up to 10% of market share, so mastering SAP Bl platform is a must.
In this course, I’ll share with you the overview of Bl and the unique role of data analysts. I’ll then share the tools and techniques used on the SAP Business Intelligence platform and talk about gathering of difference source of data and generate incredible insightful reports by using Crystal reports, web intelligence, analysis edition and dashboards. Finally, I’ll share about the new generation of data visualization tool – SAP Analytics Cloud.
As the 2nd part of the course, we will focus on – SAP Enterprise Performance Management.
EPM software market could reach a value of about 3,600 million US dollar by 2022, and SAP EPM is the 2nd largest company by market share. It provides business users with visibility into business operations with the goal of improving financial strategies, planning, and analysis across all facets of the enterprise.
Finally, we will move to SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
Compliance to the changing regulatory environment can be challenging to implement. IT complexities such as fragmented security frameworks and duplication and inconsistent definition of roles, lead to slower time-to-market and audit issues. SAP GRC can help the company quickly adapt to changes in technology, regulations, and the economy.
If you’re ready, grab your gear and let’s get started with SAP Business Analytics Essential training.
- A PC or Mac
- Anybody can take this course without the need for any specific skill sets.
Coupon Code : 5339FF3738E58510FED0