[100% OFF] R Programming:For Data Science With Real Exercises
What you Will learn ?
- TO go through deep understanding of R language basics and packages and many hand on examples
This course will introduces the R statistical processing language, including how to install R on your computer, read data from SPSS and spreadsheets, and use packages for advanced R functions. The course continues with examples on how to create charts and plots, check statistical assumptions and the reliability of your data, look for data outliers, and use other data analysis tools. Finally, learn how to get charts and tables out of R and share your results with presentations and web pages.
The following topics are include:
· What is R?
· Installing R and R studio (IDE)
· Creating bar character for categorical variables
· Building histograms
· Calculating frequencies and descriptive
· Computing new variables
· Creating scatter plots
· Comparing means
R language basics commands
Reading ,Accessing and Summarizing Data in R
Quick Install R language on UBUNTU Linux
- Basic knowledge about any programming language like specifically graph,vectors,type of graph,median,means
Coupon Code : B262C058983272C60B81