[100% OFF] Python Programming Complete Beginner Course Bootcamp 2021
What you Will learn ?
- Learn Python from ZERO on the latest version -> Python 3.x
- Learn how to install Python language and configure it on your computer
- Learn Python From A Real Team Lead that currently works in the IT industry
- Learn how to use Object Oriented Programming – OOP
- You will learn all questions that would be asked in interviews – It will be easy to find a job that way
- Learn how to use Data collections, variables, lists, if statements, error handling and much more
- Learn best practice implementations – Coding conventions which are global rules of programming
- Get over 3 hours of LIVE CODE sessions
- Learn to Test, Debug and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn Functional Programming
- For each topic you will first learn the theoretial part -> and then you’ll go through a practice part for that same topic
- Structured learning – each Topic is braken down into small indepth explanations
- BONUS : Learn how to use version control with GitHub
- Learn How to write code in the right way, Use Global Coding Conventions
This course is for students that are not familiar with Python at all, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE is required.
And as well as for experienced programmers who are familiar with other languages, but are wishing to know Python as well.
If you are interested in becoming a Python Ninja, this course will provide you the right set of tools to program in Python as real professionals.
~ ~ ~ If you love the course, kindly leave a 5 STAR review ~ ~ ~
The course brings all core topics of Python in an perfectly ordered structured way, and as such, all topics will be broken down into these 4 parts:
Example in code lecture
Homework – Going over the assignments
Homework – Resolving the assignments
Course’s Unique Approach:
1) The Course Is Based On Python Standard Coding Conventions:
‘Python Coding Conventions’ are a set of global rules of coding structure, that will be discussed deeply for each topic during the course, which will make the difference between ‘Medium’ and ‘Professional’ programmer. Naming Conventions is an important subtopic that is rarely discussed in online courses, but can easily be fail you in job interviews.
2) High Focus On Examples And Homework Across The Course:
This course is focused on what I was missing, back in the days when I took my Python Online course, EXAMPLES.
The course will bring you over 500 examples, and challenging homework assignments for each topic.
Compare your answers to instructor’s attached source coe at the end of every ‘practice’ session.
3) High Focus On Independent Programming – Observation On Every Possible Angle For Each Topic:
You will get lots of examples for each topic & sub-topic so don’t be surprised if you can handle complicated assignments in programming once you complete this course. During the homework, In some cases the students will be guided to look the answers in Google and Stack-overflow, an important skill that every professional programmer should have.
The Lecturer of the course, Dmitry, is an experienced Team Leader from the IT / Fintech industry.
Join and be a part of the future, learn all Pythons core topics and become a Python Ninja.
Course’s Syllabus is the following :
Installations of PyCharm – Most popular IDE (Where we write our code)
Installations of Python , step-by-step configurations
Variables – Strings
Variables – String Formatting
Variables – Integers
Variables – Float
Comparison Operators & Boolean Variables
Collections – List
Collections – Dictionary
Collections – Set
Collections – Tuple
Conditions – ‘If’ and ‘Else’ Statements
Loops – While
Loops – For
Objects Oriented Programming – Method
Objects Oriented Programming – Classes
Objects Oriented Programming – Inheritance
Exception Handling – Try / Exception
Exception Handling – Types Of Exceptions
Version Control – Github
*** The recommended resolution to watch course’s videos is 1080 HD ***
key-words : programming,python,developer,web developer, beginner, course, udemy course, for beginners, variable, variables, collections, dictionary,set, list, tuple, string, float, integer, if statement, for loop, while loop, OOP, Objects Oriented Programming, try, except, pycharm, web developer, web development, automation developer, qa, qa engineer, debugging, debug, git, github, source-tree, sourcetree, agile, bug, jira, lifecycle,
- This course DOES NOT require any prior knowledge. Python will by learned from ZERO
- NO previous Python or general coding experience is needed
Coupon Code : FREE-PYTHON-1