[100% OFF] Machine Learning for Kids and Beginners
What you Will learn ?
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Build many Machine Learning Models
- Classify images, sounds and sentiments using supervised learning
- Implement Machine Learning models to real-life projects
- Build a recommender system for tourists
- Genuinely understand what Machine Learning is
- The impact of Machine Learning on society
- Know what problems Machine Learning can solve
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere; if you want to know how companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook and even Udemy use Machine Learning models, this course will give you the fundamentals you need.
In this course, we’ll learn a working process of Machine Learning by watching helpful tutorials. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this exciting sub-field of Artificial Intelligence.
I will help you to understand what is artificial intelligence, how machines learn and you will create real-life projects by using machine learning models. The lectures are carefully designed to target specific machine learning models and real-life applications without getting into boring or complex details.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we’ll dive into Machine Learning. It is structured in the following way:
We are going to start understanding a working principle of machine learning models and then we will jump right into training our first machine learning model and making a project which recognizes pictures of dogs and cats.
Then, we are going to learn what is a facial recognition and how mobile phones detects our face to unlock themselves. We’ll make AI-powered face filters that Instagram, Snapchat and other platforms use.
And after that we will understand what is a Natural Language Processing. We are going to train machine learning models to recognize text and sound and we will make Anti-Bullying AI system that facebook, Instagram use in their platforms to detect offensive comments.
Then we are going to see how chatbots work and how big companies which receive thousands of messages per day benefit from chatbots.
Finally, we’ll explore what is a recommendation system and how companies like Amazon, Netflix recommend products or movies to their customers or how youtube chooses videos to recommend them to their users.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to create fun and useful Machine Learning models and projects.
The course is regularly updated with new materials, exercises, tips and tricks that you can use in your projects!
* Students under 18 but above the age of consent may purchase the course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Coupon Code : FREE001