[100% OFF] Learn Modern C++ Multithreading
What you Will learn ?
- How to write portable threaded C++ applications which unleash the power of modern multi-core hardware
- Basic principles of multi-threading which will be applicable in all languages
An understanding of multithreading is essential to make full use of the capabilities of modern hardware. In this course, you will learn the principles of multithreading in modern C++, starting with threads, continuing with mutexes, condition variables, futures. We will also look at asynchronous, lock-free and parallel programming, including the parallel algorithms in C++17. Finally, we will implement a concurrent queue and thread pool, which you can use in your own code.
- Familiarity with Advanced Modern C++ features such as lambda expressions and move semantics
- Access to C++ compiler. Parallel algorithms require C++17 but the rest will work on C++11 (preferably C++14)
- Intended for students who have taken my “Learn Advanced Modern C++” course
Coupon Code : 1D7ACAB20BB98FB17FC6