[100% OFF] Leadership: Recovery Coach and Drug Counseling Leadership
What you Will learn ?
- Utilize proven life coaching best practices including step-by-step processes and powerful tools.
- Utilize a proven, step-by-step system with all the materials needed to help people.
- Understand Why Peer Recovery Coaches and Counseling Plays an Important Role in Addiction Treatment.
- Set goals with a clear vision in mind and taking the proper steps to achieve them.
- Leverage your past as a tool and use the lesson from them to improve your resilience to accepting failure.
- Evaluate your current stage in life to know the aspects in need of improvement to become a better person.
- Realize your purpose, the immense deposition of gifts in you, and how to make good use of everything you have.
- Surrendering and constant change as a tool for betterment.
- Avoid distraction by staying focused with endurance.
- How to avoid failure by refusing to empower it through Procrastination.
- How to make minor adjustments by implementing little but better decisions.
- The value of humility and application of information to dream fulfillment and for victorious living.
“Leadership has been defined as the process by which an individual determines direction, influences a group, and directs the group toward a specific goal or mission.”
Are you an experienced clinician working in the field of addiction? Do you want to learn new techniques and strategies that will support you in your professional career no matter if it’s clinical or not? Examine the core skills needed for leadership and develop the key to unlock the unlimited capability hidden in you. You will master how to make minor adjustments to improve the overall quality of your position. Study yourself from a result-oriented perspective, emphasizing communication, engagement, and development for vision actualization and results. This course is tailored and takes an individualized path to teach you how to adjust your mindset and perception of failure and see it as an opportunity to grow. Every module is immediately effective with a log-term benefit complimenting you by improving your current stage in life starting from your current location.
All Peer Recovery Coaches & Drug Counselors should:
Look to Inspire and motivates others, display high integrity and honesty, Solves problems and analyze issues, Drives for results, Communicates powerfully and prolifically, Builds relationships, Displays technical or professional expertise, Displays a strategic perspective, Develops others.
Within this course you will have easy-to-learn modules and receive 8 – Keys to use that will help you develop as a Peer Recovery Coach and or Counselor.
You must have an Introduction
You must realize that your purpose is GREATER than your struggles.
You must be willing to Surrender!
You must always VISUALIZE vertically.
You must have ENDURANCE!
You must be able to make Minor Adjustments
You must stay Humble
This course is NOT created, sponsored, or provided by NAADAC, Association for Addiction Professionals, however, I am the Regional Director for the New Jersey Affiliate.
This is not a required course for the CPRS and will not count towards an LCADC or CADC.
The Certification Board, Inc.’s Ethical Standards for Certified Peer Recovery Specialists is available at certbd.
All Music in videos are provided by Another time Musician: LiQWYD
- Internet connection, a notepad and pen.
- A committed, positive, and progressive mindset.
- An open and willingness to learn, grow and change.
- It is recommended that the students acquire these books “Minor Adjustments” and “This is your Shifting Season” The books is available in print, and digital.
Coupon Code : 7A3FAFB220B58AEEE4E8