[100% OFF] Japanese language course: MISJ NOVICE PROGRAM LEVEL 1
What you Will learn ?
- ・Finish learning ひらがな & カタカナ reading and writing, and start learning かんじ
- ・Review and expand the topics of conversation introduced in the WELCOME PROGRAM, such as greetings and talking about places, things, and yourself & family.
- ・New topics of conversation include inviting someone to join you, honorific questions, talking about schedule and existence.
- ・New topics of grammar include how to add the MEANS & the COUNTERPART information, how to use ADVERBS to show the frequency of taking action, several 「ますFORM」based expressions, and how and why the particle usage and word order change during conversations
- ・Review and practice how to use the particle「は」and「も」during conversations.
This is the course for the students who have finished learning the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM and want to learn more about the Japanese language and Japanese culture. It consists of 11 lessons. From Lesson 1 to Lesson 4, students learn more about Japanese NOUN sentences. The topics that students learned in the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM SECTION 1, such as greetings and shopping, will be enhanced. From Lesson 5 to Lesson 10-2, in addition to the continuous training of the PARTICLE changes, students will learn more knowledge of grammar concerning VERB sentences such as how to use new VERBS, how to use ADVERBS, and how and why the word order changes during conversations.
The new topics of conversation are; Inviting someone to do something together, making plans, offering a favor, talking about schedule, and talking about existence. Students can also learn various kinds of 「ますFORM」-based expressions and VERBS.
Good luck with your study and I hope you enjoy the atmosphere of taking a lesson in the classroom.
- ・・Have some experience of learning Japanese and willingness to learn more about the Japanese language and culture
- ・Have some English listening and reading ability, because, although the percentage becomes low as lessons go by, most explanations are still in English
- ・Can read basicひらがな andカタカナ up to 80%.
- ・An open mind to accept the new approach, the way of study
Coupon Code : 8A5BF8C4F2C2B2FF3D4E