[100% OFF] Inventory Management by LEAN in Supply Chain Management
What you Will learn ?
- Supply Chain tricks to enhance the utilization to inventory to optimum level with LEAN SIX SIGMA TOOLS
- Learning the tools with practical and day to day life examples to help you remember every technique.
- An MBA style course perfect for managers, executives, business analysts.
- Learn to reduce cost and increase profit by eliminating waste of inventory
- The tools to better manage your inventory with lean tools so that you could become a Sensei of Supply Chain
- Learn how cost can increase by hidden waste of inventory and Tools to find the waste and eliminate them
- Why proofing error is important for best finished product inventory ?
- What it take to be a best inventory manager in supply chain using SIX SIGMA?
Lean inventory management is the calculated approach to increasing the value of a company’s inventory in supply chain management by identifying and eliminating waste left behind from manufacturing and supply chain.
Before manufacturers started using lean inventory management, they would usually manufacture their goods based on demand planning as inventory management is determining factor in a companies supply chain management.
However, with lean inventory, the manufacturer figures out and eliminates their excess inventory and only stores what they need in a specific time frame as this day companies don’t compete again each other their supply chains compete against each other as inventory management is the most important part of supply chain. Lean inventory management should be top priority in every companies supply chain management
the practice using lean inventory management in supply chain originated from japan. As Japanese have mastered in lean supply chain management
it was famously adopted by Toyota motor corporation, who switched to a make to order approach and performed a continuous analysis of its production lines to help the company survive a post-war Japanese economy.
By using the lean inventory tactic, Toyota was able to adapt to the trends in demand and the changing climate of the economy by not burdening themselves with the increased carrying costs of storing finished goods or wasting precious resources on unnecessary production.
1. Introduction to lean inventory management in supply chain
2. Waste management with lean inventory management
3. Forecasting inventory the with lean inventory management tools in supply chain
4. Vendor inventory management
5. Role of Gemba walk in lean inventory management efforts
6. The 5s’s of lean for supply chain and inventory management
7. Kanban in lean inventory management
8. Reduce changeover in manufacturing
9. Benefits of one piece flow in lean manufacturing and lean inventory management
10. Error proofing to avoid waste in supply chain
11. Standardization to lower inventory management efforts
12.preventive maintenance for unhalted supply chain
13. Quality is never and accident in supply chain
14. Just in time the heart of lean inventory management in supply chain
15. Rationalize to get best inventory management results and increase revenue
16. Teaming up with vendors for lean inventory management
17. Safety stock as a backup in inventory
18. Concurrent vs sequential engineering which is better for supply chain and manufacturing
19. Lean inventory management is a continuous effort for better supply chain
20. Developing a lean supply chain and inventory management culture
- A positive attitude 🙂 for gaining knowledge
- A Spark to learn and Implement Lean Strategies
Coupon Code : 6155880EC99CFEE08650