[100% OFF] Introduction to Virology
What you Will learn ?
- What is a virus?
- What is Virology?
- Difference between a bacteria and a virus
- Why should we study about viruses?
- How should we study viruses?
- Are viruses beneficial?
- Beneficiary aspects of a virus
- What is virotherapy?
- Classification of Virus
- Types of viruses
- What are DNA virus, RNA virus and Reverse Transcribing Virus?
- History of Virology
- Shape ad Struture of the virus
- Different shapes of viruses
- Isolation of Virus
- Cultivation methods of virus
- Mode of Animal Inoculation
- Inoculation in an embryonated egg
- Sites of inoculation in an embryonated egg
- What is tissue culture?
You will learn about basics of Virology, history of virology, shape and structure, classification of virus, types of viruses, how are viruses beneficial, virus isolation, cultivation methods, DNA virus, RNA virus, reverse transcribing virus.
There is a glossary section in section 4 which will help you out further.
Being my third course, I have tried to make it simple.
- This course is open to all those who are interested in virology.
- Basic biology in high school.
- An internet connection and a basic computer.
Coupon Code : 1B34121831F412F695ED