[100% OFF] International Logistics & Transportation in Supply Chain.
What you Will learn ?
- Understanding different modes of International Transport and Logistics in Shipment Planning.
- Calculating Freight Rate for Less Container Load and Full Container Load.
- Volume calculation for cargo in Sea and Air Logistics.
- Learn the INCOTERM and understand the best suited as a Exporter and Importer and Logistics Professional
- Understand the Importance of Cargo Insurance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Role of Freight Forwarder and their importance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
- Custom Clearance and H.S Code System in Logistics.
- Calculate Custom Duty for Export and Import Logistics
- Documents Involved in International Shipping and Logistics.
- Air Logistics Freight Calculation
- Practical Case Study and Charge Calculations with examples of Logistics.
- Logistics in Supply Chain Management
This Course will prove to be a boon to you and help you boost your supply chain and logistics knowledge base for Inventory Movement and is ideal for Amazon FBA, Drop Shipping, Outsourcing , Retail business owners, Inventory, Logogistics and Supply Chain Manager as it is prepared with focus on implied knowledge which you can use in you day to day work as the instructor himself has managed logistics and supply for many exporters and importer.
5 Key reasons to enroll this course
1) This course has reached 176 countries and professionals in logistics and supply chain management have shown great interest and have request for more course on the said domain,
2) About 29000 students have enrolled in over course in a short span making this course on logistics and supply chain a complete package for all those who desire to become Logistics and Supply Chain Management professionals
3) “Regular update” the course is being updated on regular intervals to keep up with the standards of logistics and supply chain industry
4) We have received appreciation by our students with 50% five star ratings
5) You will be supported by the instructor in case if you have any doubts as soon as possible
Why is Logistics and Supply Chain Management the Future
The logistics and supply chain aspect is vital for any business in terms of supply of quality raw materials, efficient manufacturing process, as well as tracking, transport and storage of the finished goods. Companies implementing well-designed supply chain practices are able to meet consumer needs in a more expeditious and timely manner.
Logistics & Supply chain digitization is the process of using the latest tech solutions together with other physical and digital assets to redesign logistics practices. This way, they can adjust better to the fast-paced, highly competitive, omni-channel business environment.
Why is Logistics and Supply Chain Management a good career?
Job opportunities for logistics and supply chain are projected to grow by a whopping 22 percent between 2012 and 2022. This is significantly faster than the average rate for all other occupations. With this growth comes job security, along with the possibility of increased compensation due to the in demand status of professionals in this field. While the median annual wage for logistics and supply chain profession is $72,780, top earners can make upwards of $112,000.
By the end of this you will complete understanding of the Business of Logistics Management in Supply Chain , from a day to day operational point of view.
The Modules in this course are
1) Introductory video to the Logistics and supply chain
2)Understanding the meaning of Export and Import of Inventory before kick starting the Logistics and Supply Chain Modules
3)How to organize a shipment and its importance in Logistics and Supply Chain management
4)Learning about International commerce terms rule for export, import and logistics of Inventory
5)The Importance and the role of Freight forwarder in Logistics movement and Supply chain of inventory
6)Calculation in Logistics
i. What is FCL vs LCL in Logistics
ii. Real life example of Cotton vs Iron for Volume Calculation of cargo and Why one should know volume calc in Logistics
iii. Calculation in LCL and Air Logistics(Aviation Logistics and Supply Chain)
iv. Case Study to understand logistics and supply chain better
v. LCL vs Air Freight which is better Logistics solution for Inventory transport
vi. Comparing freight rate on different Logistics carriers for competitive freight rates with real example
vii. Documents involved in Logistics and Shipping of Inventory
viii. Managing Risk in Logistics and Supply Chain of good by Cargo (Inventory) insurance and Calculating cargo insurance
ix. Harmonized Code and Custom Duty for Export and Import of cargo and Logistics service providers
x. Bonus Lecture for next step towards Logistics and Supply Chain
At the end of this course the students will understand which is the Best Mode of Transport for Exporting and Importation of Inventory for said value and dimension as they will learn about Freight Calculation in Logistics , Volume Calculation of Cargo(Inventory) , How to Save Cost in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, INCOTERMS, The Impact of Incoterms on Invoice value of Cargo, The Role of Freight Forwarder cum Custom Broker in Logistics and Supply Chain, Harmonised system code (H.S Code) for Calculation of Custom Import Duty, Cargo Insurance to avoid loss due to catastrophe and piracy, Whom and why to consult before placing an order, Selection of Transport mode in emergency or high valued cargo and Charge wise study of Logistics chain.
- Hunger to improve yourself and enhance your Logistics and Supply Chain Career
- Positive attitude! to learn in-depth about Logistics and Supply Chain : )
- A desire to master Logistics and Supply Chain Business and learn practical applied knowledge
Coupon Code : CA6FED0349A06009598F