[100% OFF] How to learn programming and become a programmer
What you Will learn ?
- 5 steps to learn a programming language
- 9 things you can do to get a job as a programmer
- 4 jobs in software development that don’t require you to know programming
- 6 good resources to continue learning programming
- 2 good resources to teach children programming
- What are programming frameworks and why they are important
- How to choose a programming language by the purpose of the language
- What are the main programming domains
- What backend and frontend programming means
- What microservices, APIs, Machine learning and Big Data means
- My recommendation for which programming language to start with, as a beginner
The course is for people who know nothing or very little about programming and are interested in becoming programmers.
I want to teach you how to become a programmer.
Programming is fun and you can do great things with it.
It also pays rather well and there are lots of programming jobs available.
But programming is a big universe and for someone considering to become a software developer, it can be overwhelming and confusing.
In “How to Learn programming and Become a programmer” I try to dispel the confusion and teach you:
How to learn a programming language
How to get a job as a programmer
What other jobs exist in software development that don’t require you to know programming
What programming frameworks exist and which are more popular in each if the 5 languages
Starting programming exercises based on what I showed you
6 good resources for continuing on your path of learning programming
2 interesting resources for teaching children programming
How to choose a programming language
What are the most important programming domains
Which programming language have good salaries and which don’t
What programming language I recommend you to start with
In the choosing a programming language by purpose video I also talk about Swift, Rust, Kotlin and C++.
I also explain some of the programming domains like what backend and frontend programming, microservices, APIs, machine learning and Big Data means means.
In the programming frameworks section I talk about Spring Boot, Jhipster, Django, Flask, .NET, Symfony, Laravel, Angular, React, Vue.
I also talk about a CMS: WordPress, a library: jQuery and a game engine: Unity.
This course is for you if you want to become a software developer.
This course is for you if you are not sure how to learn programming and what your path should be from choosing a programming language to getting hired as a programmer.
I hope this course will help someone become a programmer.
- Be curious about programming
Coupon Code : LAUNCH-COUPON-FREE