[100% OFF] Global Air Logistics Management in Supply Chain Management
What you Will learn ?
- Understanding Air mode of International Transport and International Trade of Import Export
- Calculating Freight Rate for Import Export by Aviation Logistics
- Volume calculation for cargo in Air Logistics Management.
- Role of Freight Forwarder and their importance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
- Role of Ground Handling Agent in Aviation Management of Import Export Cargo Logistics
- History of Aviation Logistics in International Trade
- Types of Airports in Aviation Logistics
- Types of Airlines in Air Cargo Logistics Management
- Strenghts and Weakness of Air Logistics over Sea Logistics in International Trade
- The Governing body of Aviation Logistics [International Air Transport Association (IATA)]
- Types of Airports and Airlines Connectivity in International Trade & Logistics
- Road Freight Shipping Operators and Air Logistics
- The Role of Information Technology on Air Logistics
- Air freight shipping Calculations and Types of Air Freight
- Documents in Import Export Shipping of Inventory by Air Logistics
This Course will prove to be a boon to you and help you boost your logistics and supply chain management knowledge as it is a specialized course on Aviation Logistics in Supply chain management as Air Logistics Management is very important if your aim is to move your cargo on urgent basis with minimum risk, As in International Trade , Supply chain management & Shipping there are many risks involved.Its a base for inventory Movement and is ideal for Amazon FBA, Drop Shipping, Outsourcing , Retail business owners, Inventory, Logistics and Supply chain management professionals as it is prepared with focus on practical knowledge which you can use in you day to day work as the instructor himself is a Supply Chain and Logistics Management professional managing Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Surface Transport, Aviation Logistics for many exporters and importers and has a professional qualification in then Feild of Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management
Why is Logistics and Supply chain management the Future ?
The logistics and supply chain aspect is vital for any business in terms of supply of quality raw materials, efficient manufacturing process, as well as tracking, transport and storage of the finished goods. Companies implementing well-designed supply chain practices are able to meet consumer needs in a more expeditious and timely manner.
Logistics & Supply chain digitization is the process of using the latest tech solutions together with other physical and digital assets to redesign logistics practices. This way, they can adjust better to the fast-paced, highly competitive, omni-channel business environment.
Why is Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management a good career?
Logistics & Supply Chain Management professionals are high in demand in various organizations in national as well as international level. Logistics & Supply Chain Management are the necessary terms of company success and customer satisfaction.
Top job profiles:
Supply Chain /Logistics Manager
Master Production Scheduler
Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Analyst
Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Consultant
Customer Service Manager Export Import/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
International Logistics Manager
Inventory Control Manager
Logistics Business Analyst
By the end of this you will complete understanding of the Business of Logistics Management in Supply Chain , from a day to day operational point of view.
The Modules in this course are
1) Introductory video to the Aviation Logistics Management in Supply Chain & Import Export
2)Shift of Cargo from Air Logistic to Ocean Logistics in Import Export
3)Strengths of Aviation Logistics over other modes in Import Export
4)History and Orgin of Aviation Logistics in International trade
5)International Air Transport Association (IATA) in Import Export, Shipping & Logistics
6)Types of Airlines in Air Cargo Logistics Management and Import Export
7)Types of Airports in Aviation Logistics Management
8)Types of Airports and Airlines Connectivity in International Trade
9)Aviation Connectivity in International Trade & Import Export
10)Players in Aviation Logistics and Import Export
11)The Role of Information Technology on Air Logistics
12)Air freight Calculations and Types of Air Freight in Import Export & Logistics
13)Documents in Aviation Logistics Management and International Trade
14)Flow of Movement of cargo in aviation logistics management and Import Export
At the end of this course the students will understand why selecting the best mode of transport for a said inventory is very important in Logistics Managment and when should they select Air Modes of transports and when to not
they will learn about Freight Calculation in Air Logistics , Volume Calculation of Cargo(Inventory) , How to Save Cost in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, The Role of Freight Forwarder cum Custom Broker in Logistics and Supply Chain, The Role of Ground Handling Agent in Air Logistics Management, Whom and why to consult before placing an order, Selection of Transport mode in emergency or high valued cargo and Charge wise study of Logistics chain.
- Hunger to improve yourself and enhance your Logistics and Supply Chain Career
- A desire to Master Logistics and Supply Chain Business and learn practical applied knowledge
- So lets FLY our Cargo 🙂
Coupon Code : F2F0476A0FEF94C2D359