[100% OFF] Export Import Logistics with Global Incoterms ® 2020 Rules
What you Will learn ?
- Understanding different modes of International Transport and Logistics.
- Task Involved in Supply Chain of Goods from one country to another.
- Import Export Rules for smooth movement of Cargo.
- Learn the Incoterms ® 2020 and understand the best suited as a Exporter, Importer and Traders
- Cargo Insurance a Tool for Risk Management in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The Importance of Incoterms ® 2020 in Shipping , Transportation, Logistics, Trade and Commerce.
- Common Misconception in Procurement, Supply chain and Logistics Managers related to INCOTERMS.
- Effect of INCOTERMS on cargo value i.e Invoice value of the Cargo.
- Latest Incoterms ® 2020 rules
- Does and Don’ts of Incoterms ® 2020
- EXW ,FCA ,FAS ,FOB ,CFR ,CIF ,CPT ,CIP ,DDP ,DAP ,DPU Incoterms ® in Detail
- Remedies and Passing of Property & Risk in International Trade.
- Understanding Freight Prepaid and Freight Collect for Payment method.
- Importance of INCOTERMS in transportation and logistics
This course will help you understand INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL TERMS (Logistics Flow , Role of Incoterms in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation and Export Import, Understanding International Trade terms from scratch (no prior accounting, finance, Logistics and Supply Chain Management experience is required).
After taking this course you will understand how to create a best deal, analyze and forecast the best set of rules for negotiation as an exporter and importer or as a freight forwarding agent to a supply chain company and make smart decisions as a Logistics and Supply Chain.
By the end of this course you will also know how to negotiate on the task performed by an exporter and importer in managing Logistics and Supply Chain.
By the end of this course you will also know how to Important it is to for you as a Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager or Export Import Company to Insure your Cargo as Risk Management is the key function.
As Supply Chain and Logistics are the most in demand when its a Pandemic or a Catastrophe the Demand for Supply Chain Managers and Logistics managers has grown largely in last decade due to digitalization every company requires a Supply Chain or a Logistics Manager to manage their Inventory. Logistics, Supply Chain and Shipping go hand in hand.
Lastly, I am teaching this course in a much more visual and entertaining way; I hope you enjoy the course as I always use an ‘edutainment’ and visualization teaching approach to make complex and Important topics like INCOTERMS simple/easy to understand with more and more pictures being used to tickle your brain and help you succeed as a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager.
- Nothing except a positive attitude! : )
Coupon Code : EDD387BFE48BF49741A6