[100% OFF] Excel Conditional Formatting from Basics to Formulas- SMASH!
What you Will learn ?
- Highlight Cells Greater/Smaller/Between a certain Value
- Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets
- To Use Some functions to Format your data (includes AND, IF, SUM, SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, MATCH and more..)
- Highlight Top/Bottom Values & Above and below Average
- Formula base Formating
- Presenting Information
This course is about automatically formatting your Data with Colors, Icons, Bars (and more) using the Conditional Formatting feature of Excel.
The student will learn Conditional Formatting from the very basics to formula use within the tool. Most of the topics on conditional formatting are covered: basic formatting (Equal, Greater than, Smaller than etc.), formatting with text, etc. We also cover Data Bars, Icon Sets and Color Scales. Finally a good portion of the course is dedicated to formula use within the conditional formatting.
- Having Excel installed, any excel version will do
Coupon Code : BEE0E3057F539DEAD02D