[100% OFF] ECBA – IIBA Certification Training
What you Will learn ?
- Get introduced to the concepts outlined in the BABOK® Guide v3 and how it handles business analysis.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Business Analysis (BA) and the different areas of BA application.
- Understand the role of a Business Analyst and the responsibilities in the several job titles.
- Understand who a stakeholder is, their roles, functions and various interactions between BAs and stakeholders.
- Learn the tasks performed by business analysts to manage and maintain requirements and design information.
- Learn how to define future and transition states needed to address business needs.
- Learn how to perform requirements analysis and recommend viable solutions.
- Learn how to assess the performance of and value delivered by a solution.
- Business Analysis Planning
- Business Analysis Monitoring
- Business Analysis Approach
- Stakeholder Engagement Approach
- Business Analysis Governance
- Business Analysis Information Management
ECBA IIBA Certification Training – Entry Level Business Analysis Certification
To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA® has launched the ECBA™ Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program gives recognition to the Business Analyst professional’s knowledge and skills and supports their career progression
The ECBA™ Certification Program recognizes that an individual has understood the Business Analyst knowledge areas as per BABOK® Guide V3; Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition, Solution Evaluation, along with the underlying competencies
ECBA™ Certification demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff, investors and other stakeholders that you follow industry-standard Business Analysis practices
The ECBA™ certification demonstrates commitment and value to the field of Business Analysis, which is increasingly recognized as a vital component for any successful project
By being ECBA™ certified, you can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
Who can become a Business Analyst?
There are several paths to become a business analyst. To distinguish yourself and increase your chances of success, understanding the fundamentals of Business Analysis and how Information Technology works in the real world is important. The Business Analyst training for beginners and/or ECBA Certification training is a good starting point for somebody who wants to start from scratch.
Project team members
IT Professionals/Non-IT Professionals seeking entry level job as a Business Analyst
Functional Managers / Project Manager’s / Project Coordinators
Any professionals aspiring to become a Business Analyst
Requirements Analyst / Business Operations Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst’s
- Eager to learn & inspire to become business Analyst
Coupon Code : FREE2021