[100% OFF] Comptia Security+ 601
What you Will learn ?
- Learn the concepts of Information Security – The right way
- Become an effective Security engineer
- Understand Security best practices and techniques to protect your data
- Understand computer security and ways to protect it
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to appear for Comptia Security+ 601 Exam
- Gain new skills and be part of the esteemed IT security arena
- Land in a great IT Security tech job
- A reference guide to your on the job Security realted activities
Thank you for visiting the CompTIA Security+ Certification page (SY0-601)
I’d like to start by saying that the course is still in construction. This course aims to raise cyber security awareness while also preparing students for the prestigious Comptia Security + 601 certification. This course adhered to the new curriculum and objectives.
In this course, you will learn about the nitty gritty details of cyber security, such as the CIA triad, the AAA model, and other essential cyber security characteristics. You’ll also learn about cryptography, hashing, and how the PKI infrastructure works. At the same time, you’d delve into topics like risk management and incident response and mitigating vulnerabilities.
If you’re curious in how attackers try to get into your network / IT infrastructure and gain access to physical assets, this course will explain all you need to know. Pen testing, vulnerability assessment, and measures to prevent attacks ranging from basic malware to complex exploits / social engineering tactics that take advantage of people’s trust would also be applied.
Not only that, but the strategies for securing your corporate environment, such as incident response, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans, are also covered.
Finally, there would be a plethora of questions, suggestions, and recommendations to help you prepare for the most prestigious cyber security certification – Comptia Security+ 601
- Basic knowledge of compters / networks
- Its good to have an understanding of Operating systems, TCP/IP model , OSI model and client server architecture
- Basic knowledge of networking and how devices interact with each other
- Most Important – The zeal to research and a learning attitude.
Coupon Code : FB9AA14D4826D9D32B28