[100% OFF] Book of Ezra – How To Enjoy The Prophetic Word Spoken On You
What you Will learn ?
- Understanding the Post Exilic period
- Kings that ruled during the time of Ezra
- The 3 Returns and The 3 Oppositions
- How to start from where you are
- The prayer and strategies that gets results
- How to work the prophetic Word of God
The Book of Ezra Old Testament is tightly linked to at least 8 other Books of the Bible. It is almost impossible to fully grasp how the Children of Israel experienced their restoration without reading and understanding Ezra.
Bible scholars tell us that it is probable Ezra the Priest wrote the Books of 1 and 2 Chronicles, Ezra as well as Nehemiah.
This Book chronicles the returns and rebuilding of Jerusalem as well as providing the New Testament Believer with tried and tested principles that we can apply to our lives today.
Without reading and understanding Ezra in the Bible a big chunk of history is removed from our theology. Ezra reminds us that:
– Gods Word is always fulfilled
– God is faithful and never forgets us
– Knowledge of history can aid our future success
– God always protects and makes provisions for his people
For our own edifications and life transformation we draws out 7 key lessons from the Book of Ezra. We explore the rebuilding of the altar and the temple of God and how he used opposition to make provision for the project – See lesson six! There are many more lessons in this study that support God’s amazing miracles for his people.
I am excited once again to present God’s word to you knowing that as you listen and process his word the oppositions in your will become a stepping stone for your future success.
Get Started Today – Click Take This Course Now!
- Bible, Pen & Paper
- Willingness to learn
- Internet connection
Coupon Code : B10A93DA87A745D456B2