[100% OFF] AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator – Full Course
What you Will learn ?
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control
- Implement and manage Azure storage
- Deploy , manage and scale Azure virtual machines
- Configure and manage Azure virtual networks
- Configure and manage Traffic Mangement
- Manage and Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, Network Security Groups, and Azure Firewall.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, virtual network gateways, and Site-to-Site VPN connections.
- Manage network traffic using network routing and service endpoints, Azure load balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement, manage and secure Azure storage accounts, blob storage, and Azure files with File Sync.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
- Monitor the Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher.
Welcome to Microsoft Azure Az 104 Certificaton.
This course teaches the participants to prepare for AZ 104 Certification. If certification is not in your mind at this time, you can still opt for this course as it gives you the knowledge to make you Azure ready and become a better Azure Administrator . This course is derived from Az 103 just like the certification itself. All the changes that were made to Az 103 by Microsoft to make it Az 104 are now incorporated in this course as well .
We will dive into all aspects of Azure service offerings and work our way with simple tasks like creating Virtual machines , storage accounts etc . We would also learn how to manage them using Powershell and Azure CLI. A brief overview of the course agenda / description is mentioned below.
Update : 2 Practice Tests added to reinforce your learning
Module 01 – Identity
Module 02 – Governance and Compliance
Module 03 – Azure Administration
Module 04 – Virtual Networking
Module 05 – Intersite Connectivity
Module 06 – Network Traffic Management
Module 07 – Azure Storage
Module 08 – Azure Virtual Machines
Module 09 – Serverless Computing
Module 10 – Data Protection
Module 11 – Monitoring
Tips for Learning :
1) Create an Azure account before you start the course.
2) Always keep a notebook and a pen handy to make notes. Research indicates that traditional old school learning helps retain concepts for longer time.
3) Have an end date to finish the course. Dont let it drag forever. Its important to take this learning to next level before it evaporates.
4) Do as many labs as possible.
5) Ask questions. I love to work with my students and ensure they succeeed. Join me in the Q & A in the udemy portal.
I hope this course would be informative to you in all aspects. Lets Get Started. Happy Learning.
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
Coupon Code : 30869ECFC9D8DC268681