[100% OFF] Atlassian Confluence Masterclass for Project Managers
What you Will learn ?
- All features of Atlassian Confluence
- Applications of Confluence
- Setting up your own Confluence account
- Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
- Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
- Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
- Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
- Master Pages & Blog Posts
- Invite users to collaborate
- Confluence Editor: Usage & features
- Add links, files, macros and mentions to your content
- Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
- Watch Content
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Confluence best practices
Confluence is a powerful enterprise collaboration tool that brings people, knowledge, and ideas together in a shared workspace, so you can do your best work. Through this course “Atlassian Confluence Masterclass”, you will learn how to use Confluence to transform the way your team works.
This course is structured to guide you through all the key aspects of managing and using Confluence.
Whether you’re new to Confluence, training your teammates, or ready to take your Confluence skills to the next level, this guide covers everything from the basics to in-depth best practices.
The course will start with setting up your own Confluence account and you will be introduced to all the key features of Confluence in subsequent lectures. With each lecture, you will learn important concepts such as creating engaging content, sharing information, and engaging users to collaborate in real time with each other.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create your pages, blogs and share the same with your team members to engage & collaborate.
Please find below the course structure for your quick reference:
1. Brief overview of Confluence
2. Setting up your own Confluence account
3. Applications of Confluence
4. Navigate through the Confluence interface, spaces, user profile & settings
5. Introduction to all key features of Confluence: Spaces, Pages, Blogs & Comments
6. Create Content: Spaces, Pages, Blog Posts
7. Master Spaces: Create different types of Spaces: Team, Personal & Project Spaces; Delete & Archive Spaces
8. Master Pages & Blog Posts
9. Invite users to collaborate
10. Confluence Editor: Usage & features
11. Add links, files, macros and mentions
12. Space & Page Blueprints
13. Content Permissions, Labels & Restrictions
14. Watch Content
15. Keyboard Shortcuts
16. Confluence Administration & User Settings
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
★★★★★ “A great step by step guide through Atlassian-Confluence. Menu items are explored and explained. Alternative routes to doing the same actions are also explained. Examples are worked through at a very good pace and the videos are not overwhelming. There is no homework, which means that you can actually focus on soaking in the material. Feel free to stop, edit your own confluence and explore, without the pressure of an assignment behind it. I thought everything in the video was helpful and even learned a couple new tricks on how to structure my spaces. There are a variety of use-case scenarios that give you an idea of how to use this tool in different ways (which happens to be my favorite part). Useful demonstrations on layouts, permissions, status changes, drop down menus and more. Confluence is a Canvass that can be used as a great communication platform. You have many tools at your disposal and this course covers that arsenal. Great work and Thank You.”
★★★★★ “This is a great course on Confluence’s latest version. Really useful with clear & crisp explanations! Highly recommended. Thanks to the tutor.”
– Reena Shah
★★★★★ “I needed a refresher on Confluence capabilities before starting a project. This course presents all the relevant features nicely. It is good for any type of end user.”
★★★★★ “The course is well planned and was impressed with instructor’s knowledge of the subject & the detailed explanations. I am so glad that I choose this course.”
– Umesh Bansal
★★★★★ “To the point. I like it when the instructor is focused on teaching the topic and not wasting time here and there.”
- There is no prerequisite knowledge required to take this course.
- If you’re looking to practice or follow along with the videos, you would need access to a Confluence Cloud instance via a web browser. The introduction to this course will help you get access to the same.
Coupon Code : CONFLUENCEAPRILXXIX