[100% OFF] Art Therapy for Men (Oxford Diploma)
What you Will learn ?
- Art Therapy Exercises – with feedback
- Research studies about art therapy for men
- How Presidents relax
- Art Therapy in prisons
- How Art Therapy reduces global costs for health
Note: this course does not qualify the recipient to perform any form of therapy or counseling for any other person
This is an unusual course as it is designed to be of use/application to men in particular. Of course it is not ‘exclusive’ just a slight bias. Studies are referenced where appropriate.
Please remember that this course includes:
a. the lectures themselves
b. the Q/A section – make full use of it!
c. regular Educational Announcements
d. workbooks and feedback
The course topics include:
Studies on the impact of Art Therapy on males
The work of Eminem (Warnings are given!)
Various Art Therapy exercises (prepare to be surprised!)
Analysis of your own work – with examples!
Dwight D Eisenhower (His stress reduction methods may be a surprise!)
The work of Dr Furth
Figures of people
A house, a tree, the sun, a river, a snake
Art Therapy Exercises! (Make sure you do them and then share them in the Q/A)
Completion of this course also entitles you to the Oxford Diploma (Art Therapy for Men) – full details are on the course. It need to be stressed though that this:
1. Is NOT from Oxford University (It is from the Oxford School of Learning)
2. It does NOT qualify you to be an Art Therapist
3. It is not just ‘given away’ you have to do some work!
The Oxford Diploma is not available from any other Instructor although several of my own courses include the Diploma (at various levels).
- no but this is an art therapy course with exercises so some drawing/painting materials will be needed.
Coupon Code : COURSEROCKS.COM