[100% OFF] Agile in a week
What you Will learn ?
- You will become Agile certified
- Become an Agile pro in just a week , by focusing on the most important aspects of Agile
- You will learn the meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and kanban boards.
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- You will understand the differences between Agile and traditional project delivery (other methodologies).
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Master the Scrum Values, Scrum Principles and Scrum Pillars
Today over 70% of companies are using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values
In one week you can become an agile pro and make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning Agile and how to successfully implement it in your organization.
This course includes:
– Agile Values
– Agile Principles
– Benefits of Agile
– Roles in Agile
– User Stories
– Scrum Framework
– Product Backlog
– Sprint Backlog
– Estimation Techniques
– Team Velocity
– Burndown Charts
– Kanban Boards …and more!
How to apply Agile in your job and projects.
The difference between Agile and traditional project delivery.
The benefits and advantages of Agile.
About the history of Agile.
Why Agile isn’t only for Developers.
Why Agile isn’t only for IT projects.
How to use Agile to deliver quickly and often.
How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes.
What’s included in the course?
– High-Quality Video Lectures break down the complex terms and confusing Agile jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the items being discussed
– Quizzes validate your learning and help to point out areas that should be reviewed for full comprehension
– Reading Material to further improve your agile knowledge
– Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or are in need of a refresher
How will this help you?
You will be able to deliver projects, products and applications quickly and often, the Agile way!
You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in Agile.
You will feel more confident about Agile and how to apply it.
You will be able to add this to your CV.This will help you land more jobs!
What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who is behind this course?
A triple certified agile professional (PMP, SAFe and Google) with over 8 years of experience implementing Agile globally in companies such as Mercedes- Benz and BMW.
What are the advantages of Agile Project Management?
In Agile Project Management you deliver projects faster.
Agile Project Management fosters an environment of constant collaboration, teamwork and focus on execution.
In Agile Project Management you have direct input from your customer throughout the whole project.
Agile Project Management shifts from traditional long documentation processes and long meetings to agile, lean processes, practices and rituals such as the daily standup.
In Agile Project Management roles blur, meaning everyone can participate on different tasks regardless of whether it’s their “official” role or not.
Visual boards (Kanbans) and reports (burn down charts), are a key part of Agile Project Management. It allows everyone to stay on the same page and be able to understand speed of execution, areas of improvement and more.
Can I add this Agile Project Management Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Agile Project Management Certification to your CV or Resume.
- No experience is necessary – this course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
- A Laptop, PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- A good pair of headphones
Coupon Code : 15DFF0EFC9377E4C1771